Car leasing in Ljubljana airport is excellent start of effortless travel. To avoid complications how to get to the popular capital city read more for necessary info about becoming around from Ljubljana airport.
Before booking it is fantastic to know that LJU airport is known by various names. Don’t get confused if a few reservation systems offer you just one of 3 choices:
– Designated Driver – is perhaps not formal name, however as the airport serves to the main city of Ljubljana and also”IATA” code has been known as LJU – has become widely called Ljubljana airport.
– Brnik Airport – was official name to few decades ago. Brnik may be the true town where the airport is located. Sometimes in certain outdated systems you will have to search for car rental in Brnik airport that’s the exact same airport.
– The next and latest version is Joze Pucnik Airport, called after Slovenian politician out of 90s.
Every time you come across with a few of the titles previously, all three variants represent the same only airport.
Car lease offices can be found out the airport terminal. The majority of providers prefer advanced reservation, since car fleets are not as huge as in bigger states and at times the purchased car needs to be moved for client from any other city in Slovenia.
Booking ahead is beneficial also for a Number of Other reasons:
1. Shipping to Brnik Airport exists either by taxi service that has been quite costly – 50 Eur per move and inferior public transport.
2. Buses operate by schedule and a waiting period is more than thirty minutes.
The other great thing about automobile leasing at Ljubljana airport would be that nearest gas station remains at close proximity, less than three km away in Voklo.